These workshops are working sessions that Five Points can custom tailor to give you immediate advice on the challenges your organization faces.
Assessing Your Organization's Information Needs
Organizations can find themselves on the wrong side of the digital divide - that growing gap between those who have access to the latest technology and those who do not. Many organizations do not have the time or the expertise to develop a plan for upgrading their technology to best serve their needs. Their existing systems are often inadequate, inefficient and prevent orderly growth. See how up-to-date, easily assessable information can improve your insight and reduce paperwork.
- Assessing you organization's information needs
- Evaluating the limitations of your existing software
- Planning for upgrading your technology
- What types of systems are feasible and cost-effective
- What you should expect from working with a consultant
Information Management for Marketing
With the rising cost of producing and mailing printed materials, organizations must maximize the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. Information planning, organization, and analysis can improve your marketing effectiveness.
- Determining the information you will need for your campaigns
- Strategies for collecting addresses and other information
- Defining criteria and reports for tracking the effectiveness of a campaign
- Effectively segmenting your list for target audiences
- Communicating via newsletters and surveys
- Integration with your website
Organizing Your Website
Using simple principles, you can use your website as a powerful tool to communicate with your various constituencies: customers, investors, staff, and the press. Additionally, your website can be integrated with other systems, thus reducing the need to duplicate efforts by entering information in multiple systems.
- Determining the information you will need for your website
- Collecting email addresses and other information from visitors
- Integrating your calendar of events
- Communicating via online newsletters and surveys
- Evaluating e-commerce solutions
- Understanding the benefits of content management systems
Copyright © 2002-2016, Five Points Consulting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.